Are you looking to extend the warranty on Your Polaris RZR, Ranger, General, Expedition, ATV or Slingshot? Then look no further!
Side X Side Nation is thrilled to announce its partnership with Ball Equipment to provide our members with a discounted Polaris Warranty. This exciting collaboration brings our valued members new assurance and peace of mind. With the rugged nature of off-road adventures and the demands placed on Polaris vehicles, having an extended warranty is a game-changer. Ball Equipment’s renowned reputation for exceptional service and commitment to customer satisfaction perfectly aligns with our values at Side X Side Nation. Now, members can enjoy their Polaris rides with the added confidence that a Polaris Extended warranty will cover most unexpected issues.
Together, we look forward to delivering an even more extraordinary off-road experience for all members!
Why you should get your Polaris Warranty from Ball Equipment:
- They offer the absolute lowest price on factory extended warranties since 2011.
- Hassle-Free Quote: The promise of a “Free No-hassle” quote indicates that getting a price estimate for your extended warranty won’t require a complicated or lengthy process, making it easier for you to make an informed decision. Just fill out the quote request below.
- Polaris Factory Service: Factory-trained service and Polaris Engineered Parts at all 1,500+ Polaris Dealers in North America.
- Peace of Mind: An extended warranty can provide peace of mind to vehicle owners, knowing they are protected against unexpected repairs and potential costly breakdowns beyond the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- Coverage Extension: The standard manufacturer’s warranty typically has limitations in terms of time and mileage. An extended warranty can extend the coverage period, giving you continued protection for longer.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Depending on the extended warranty type and its coverage level, it may encompass various mechanical and electrical components of your Polaris vehicle, minimizing out-of-pocket expenses for repairs.
- Cost Savings: Repairing off-warranty vehicles can be expensive. With an extended warranty, you can save money by having the warranty provider cover eligible repair costs.
Can Ball Equipment extend your Polaris factory warranty?
YES, If you are within your standard warranty OR received a promotional limited warranty at the time of purchase, which is still in effect, you are eligible to extend your coverage.