A look at the QUICKTRICKTM alignment tool.
Here’s a look at the QUICKTRICKTM alignment tool and the people behind it.
HOW QUICKTRICKTM ALIGNMENT TOOLS WORK
- We make QuickTrickTM Products so you have the knowledge to measure alignment anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
- We give everyone, with no special training, the ability to diagnose alignment issues BEFORE the tires show wear.
- Do it yourself on the track, in the driveway or at your auto shop.
- Authorized Distributors SUMMIT RACING EQUIPMENT – EASTWOOD COMPANY – SPEEDWAY MOTORS – AMERICAN SPEED (AUSTRALIA) – AMAZON – US GOVERNMENT GSA ADVANTAGE
Explore our innovative line of products from powersports , custom vehicles and grassroots racing, to commercial, government and military vehicles.
Alignment Simple Solutions started as a home hobby, with the first QuickTrick® being invented for use for Chump Car races. We needed a tool to adjust the race car alignment for each track and all three angles of caster, camber & toe.
The business was formed in 2012 after the demand for the alignment tool became evident, and we won a few awards.
Our mission is to provide quality manufacture of portable & affordable wheel alignment products. We work to achieve our mission by understanding the needs of our customers, consumers, and business, ongoing product improvement and innovation, educational development to ourselves and associates, and by giving back to the community through our preferred charities.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- 2012 Governors Excellence Award
- 2012 Accepted to Accelerator Innovation Depot
- 2013 Nomination for Alabama Manufacturer of the Year awards
- 2014 Alabama Launchpad Award
- 2014 SEMA Global Media Award
- 2015 Nomination to Mission Main Street Awards
- 2015 Featured Inc Magazine Marcus Lemonis Interview
- 2016 Nominated for SBA Dream Big and SBA Exporter of the Year
- 2016 Accepted and Graduated from Alabama Inaugural SBA Emerging Leaders Accelerator Class
- 2017 Featured in Global Trade Magazine
- 2018 Granted Multiple Awards Schedule with US Government and GSA
- 2018 Awarded EDPA iMerge Outstanding Achievement in Innovative Manufacturing
CEO & Co Founder – Tess Winningham aka Ms QuickTrick
Ms. Winningham has facilitated key business partnerships through value propositions and supply chain development to establish a global footprint and targeted visibility for maximum opportunities.
As CEO for Alignment Simple Solutions, Tess oversees the company’s global growth, business strategy & marketing interests.
Before joining Alignment Simple Solutions, Tess spent several years as an executive in business development and sales for several Fortune 500’s, including experience in the newspaper industry, travel and hospitality, global movie distribution, and supply chain management for DreamWorks Studios and 3PL Fulfillment Solutions.
Gary Gann – Chief Innovation Officer, Inventor & Co-Founder – aka Mr QuickTrick
Gary Gann – Chief Innovation Officer, Inventor & Co-Founder – aka Mr. QuickTrick
From NASCAR to sales to 28 years with Toyota, Mr. Gann brings more than 35 years of various business and life expertise to benefit our customers. He is a never-ending resource for improving transportation performance on a shoestring budget, with safety and performance considered in all aspects.
Gary is the inventor and designer of all QuickTrick products.
Gil Winningham – Media Manager – Driver of the QuickTrick Honda Accord. He is a veteran of the US Army and has a background in action photography and being an automotive enthusiast and racer.
SEMA 2017 Velocity VIP Reception
QuickTrick alignment tool is a proud supporter of The NACAT Education Foundation. The Foundation’s vision is to assist in maintaining excellence within the fields of Transportation Technologies. We are committed to enhancing transportation technology education in North America and understanding the unique needs of transportation technology programs in various economic climates. We recognize industry trainers, teachers, students, and schools as vital components in the transportation technology education matrix. Our efforts should aid scholarship and research in transportation technology education, help improve transportation technology instruction and foster communication and cooperation between North American transportation technology educators and industry.
We believe in supporting grassroots automotive enthusiasts. Whether DIY, Racing, Customizing, Off-Roading or fleet management, and military, we actively support the industry and are committed to providing simple tools to get the job done with accuracy and ease.
If you want to take a closer look at the QUICKTRICKTM alignment tool, follow the link here.
Subscribe to our blog.
[email-posts-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]